For nearly three years, the 16 EcoCAR teams have been designing, building and perfecting their vehicles. The Spring Workshop at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory (NVFEL) in Ann Arbor, MI is right around the corner and marks the first significant Year Three milestone and a prime opportunity for the teams to showcase their commitment, vehicle achievement and promising futures.
We’re pleased to announce the group assignments for the Spring Workshop. Group A will attend the first week of the Workshop and Group B will attend the second week.
- University of Waterloo
- Ohio State University
- Michigan Technological University
- Mississippi State University
- Virginia Tech
- Pennsylvania State University
- Texas Tech University
- Georgia Tech
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- North Carolina State University
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- University of Victoria
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- University of Wisconsin
- West Virginia University
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
We’re getting really excited for the Spring Workshop and we look forward to seeing all the teams in Ann Arbor!